Alumni ambassadors participate in Class of 2021 graduation ceremony
The Barcelona GSE Class of 2021 had their graduation ceremony on July 9 — Welcome to the alumni community, Class of 2021!
The ceremony was pre-recorded and included messages from five of our chapter ambassadors:
- Sílvia Ariza '15 (Data Science), Data Scientist at DiDi
- Chiara Borra '16 (Economics of Public Policy), Supervision Analyst at ECB
- Mónica Gambarín '16 (Economics of Public Policy), Consultant at Frontier Economics
- Federico Lubello '12 (Economics), Research Economist at Banque centrale du Luxembourg
- Ana Zambrano '16 (Economics of Public Policy), Financial Conglomerates Advisor at Superintendencia Financiera de Colombia
Thank you to those ambassadors for participating in the graduation ceremony! We hope that you and all the alumni will be able to meet the new graduates in person very soon, either in Barcelona or at a chapter event in your area.